Cool idea for Kids
Kids, you are our best partners. Enthusiastic, willing to do almost anything (we won’t tell Mom), happy to take on a challenge and hard workers. You care and we know you would love to give to help other kids. We love you guys.
Here are some cool ideas, besides the Lemonade Stand. Pick one of these great ideas. Have some of your own that we have missed? Fill in the block and send it through to our fundraising web team to include here. Send your name, age and where you’re from so we can mention you on our site. The more the better. Don’t be shy.
1) Hold a backyard carnival. Get your pals together. Organize fun events such as knock the cans over, charge a fee, tell the neighbors and have a great day of fun. email our Director at info at ffemail.org to ask how he used to do it when he was growing up!
2) Have a charity Little League Baseball day. Invite your worst enemies, you know the ones that beat you every game, and ask them to participate in a charity game. Publicize and collect the money.
3) Run your own X Factor Talent Show. Ask permission at your school to use the stage. Get some fun prizes from your local fast food place, computer games shop, ice cream shop and more and get your friends to make total fools of themselves. All for a good thing of course. Only!
4) Create YouTube videos of your fund raising event. Put up a YouTube Channel and see whose video gets the most hits. Ok. So there’s no money to be collected. But it will be fun. Which is also part of fundraising. Have you noticed the word fun is in fundraising?
5) Of course you can try cupcake sales, Saturday car wash, a paint kids face stand at the mall during holidays, dress up as Father Christmas or Mr Easter Bunny. Go for it.
Take photos. Videos and email us. Share them with your pals. Brag about your event at school. If you send them in to us please don’t forget to put names to the faces so we can say some nice things about you and your friends.